Next S.F. Task Force Meetings
- Monday, April 8, 2019, 5:30pm – 7:30pm
- Monday, June 10, 2019 5:30pm – 7:30pm
- SF Department of Public Health
- 25 Van Ness Avenue, Room 610
- San Francisco
- Contact email@example.com
Orlando Chavez, extraordinary advocate, patient navigator, Task Force member and friend, died Sunday, June 3, after a sudden illness. Orlando, truly legendary in the harm reduction and hepatitis communities, made a great difference in the lives of many. We miss you greatly, Orlando.
End Hep C SF, a multi-sector collective-impact initiative, has developed a strategic plan to eliminate hepatitis C in SF. See www.endhepcsf.org for more.